11 Jolly Customer Experience Quotes
December 9, 2015
As we continue to celebrate CXMas, we bring to you 11 jolly quotes from the industry’s most respected experts and thought leaders. These insights are a great reminder today and all year long that customers are the most important part of your business. If they’re having a jolly experience, then you will too.
1. Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning. –Bill Gates, Technology Advisor, Microsoft and Co-Chair, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
2. We see our customers as invited guests to a party, and we are the hosts. It’s our job every day to make every important aspect of the customer experience a little bit better. –Jeff Bezos, Founder, Chairman, and CEO of Amazon.com
3. Make the customer the hero of your story. –Ann Handley, Chief Content Officer, MarketingProfs
4. It’s easier to love a brand when the brand loves you back. –Seth Godin, Author and Entrepreneur
5. A customer service apology is stronger with a personal touch. –Shep Hyken, Author
6. I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. –Maya Angelou, Author
7. Don’t waste customers’ time asking them questions unless you are prepared to act on what they say. –Bruce Temkin, Managing Partner, Temkin Group
8. Customers are irrational, don’t fight it, embrace it! Customers buy emotionally and justify with logic. –Colin Shaw, Founder and CEO, Beyond Philosophy
9. Unhappy companies are often unhappy in similar ways and for similar reasons, Tolstoy notwithstanding. –Micah Solomon, Contributor, Forbes
10. Social has provided us an unprecedented opportunity to engage and now it’s about really smart content, profound engagement strategies, and stand-out experiences. –Blake Morgan, Contributor, Forbes
11. CX quality is a function of how well each brand aligns its CX vision with the needs, wants, and preferences of the particular set of customers that it chooses to serve. –Megan Burns, Vice President, Principal Analyst Service Customer Experience Professionals, Forrester
Don’t forget to check out our first post in the CXMas series, 12 Days of CXMas: A Clarabridge Blog Series.
Kate Zimmerman is a Product Marketing Associate at Clarabridge. Kate focuses on building content that supports CX efforts, product marketing, analyst relations, and has become an industry expert in Customer Experience Management. Kate holds a B.A in Politics from the University of Virginia and can be found on Twitter at @kmzimm.