3 Ways to Prepare for C3, the CX Event of the Year
June 17, 2015
The long-awaited Clarabridge Customer Connections Conference (C3) kicks off on Monday, June 22 in beautiful Miami Beach. In attendance will be over 300 customer experience management pros, representing the world’s top brands like Verizon, Capital One, Aetna, Travelers Insurance, DIRECTV, United, Carnival Cruise Lines, Lane Bryant, Rackspace, and many others!
Whether or not you’re attending this breakthrough CX event, here are three ways to make sure you don’t miss out on any of the insights.
1. Get to know our speakers.
See a full list of speakers and dive into interviews with:
- Stacy Symonds from Orbitz
- Ken Lane and Miguel Quiroga from Verizon
- Michelle Musgrove from AARP
- Donna Peeples from Motivated
- Justin MacDonald from Infusionsoft
2. Check out the conference agenda. Head over to the C3 Website to view the full event agenda. With two tracks, business and technical, there’s something for everyone. The business track focuses on success stories with customer experience management programs. The technical track offers tips and best practices for getting the most out of the Clarabridge intelligence platform. Strike up a conversation with other attendees at welcome reception on Monday evening, and join the party at LIV nightclub on Tuesday evening, with a special performance by Ne-Yo.
3. Follow #C315 on Twitter. Don’t miss out on the buzz! Both attendees and CX’ers from afar will gain instant access to everything being said about C3. Hear what our speakers have to say, see photos of the action at the Fontainebleau, and take part in our #WhyCX contest. As a feedback company, we’d love to hear what you have to say about C3, so tweet away!
With a top-notch lineup of speakers, networking events, and workshops, C3 promises to deliver an informative, fun experience for the CX community. And if you are attending in person next week, don’t forget the sunscreen. We recently conducted a sentiment analysis on popular sunscreen brands, in case you’re on the fence about what to buy.
We look forward to seeing you in Miami Beach!
Elizabeth Clor is the Sr. Director of Content Marketing and Communications at Clarabridge. In this role, she is responsible for solidifying Clarabridge’s position in the marketplace as the leading Customer Experience Management (CEM) technology vendor. Elizabeth has 17 years of experience in high-tech marketing and communications, and is a regular contributor to various marketing publications. She holds a B.A. of English from the University of Virginia.