7 Illuminating Reasons to Attend C3
March 4, 2015
For three days only, in the breathtaking setting Miami Beach, experience the event that will transform the way you think about your customer experience. This can’t-miss event will bring together CX professionals from all industries, all across the globe. Hosted by Clarabridge for the 7th year, find out why everyone is talking about C3.
1. Learn from the industry’s experts. Bruce Temkin will host an interactive session where you’ll have the opportunity to ask your most pressing questions. Sally Hogshead, our keynote speaker, will show you how to fascinate your customers based on your own unique strengths. Mark Jeffries, our emcee, will light up the stage with his wit and inspiration.
2. Pick from two tracks. With two tracks to choose from, you’ll be equipped with the tools you need to advance your CX program. The business track is focused on helping you meet your over-arching business objectives such as increased customer loyalty and bottom line revenue, and decreased risk and churn. The technical track helps Clarabridge administrators unlock the platform’s powerful analytic capabilities.
3. Network with CX professionals from all industries. Get out there and meet people just like you! Gain new perspectives on how to delight customers. Hear how others have implemented Clarabridge and find out how they are making data-driven decisions to increase customer sat and loyalty.
4. Shine brighter than your competition. Did you know that by 2016, 86% of businesses will use CX as a competitive differentiator? Don’t fall behind! At C3, you’ll learn the latest best practices, solutions to common challenges, and innovative new approaches to delighting your customers. This event has a proven track record of delivering the most relevant, useful, and inspiring CX content that you’ll find anywhere.
5. Share the spotlight with your peers. Bring your colleagues in marketing, operations, product and customer care to brainstorm new ideas and solve your most pressing challenges. There will be plenty of fun networking events to help get the creative juices flowing!
6. Provide feedback on our roadmap. At Clarabridge we love feedback! We’ll be sharing our product roadmap and we’d love to hear your wishlist for even more features. Tell us what’s working and what’s not working.
7. Catch some rays. C3 takes place at the breathtaking FontaineBleau hotel in Miami Beach, FL. Enjoy the scenery and sunshine, and use this time to open your mind to new possibilities about your customer experience management program.
Early bird registration ends tomorrow, March 5! Register now to save $200.
Elizabeth Clor is the Sr. Director of Content Marketing and Communications at Clarabridge. In this role, she is responsible for solidifying Clarabridge’s position in the marketplace as the leading Customer Experience Management (CEM) technology vendor. Elizabeth has 17 years of experience in high-tech marketing and communications, and is a regular contributor to various marketing publications. She holds a B.A. of English from the University of Virginia.