A Look Back at 2012’s Webinars: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
February 7, 2013
By: Melissa Pippine
Clarabridge had a great year in 2012. As our recent press release revealed, the company achieved more than 60 percent sales growth by bringing “Intelligent Customer Experience” to some of the world’s largest organizations. But today, I am here to recap the “best of” webinars that Clarabridge had to offer.
While the world of CEM is always changing and getting more sophisticated, these webinars are still timely and packed with information and best practices to help you and your organization navigate the constantly evolving market. And please don’t be turned off thinking that they are a bunch of recorded marketing speak. For the most part, these are educational resources. Yes, there is one webinar included below that is about Clarabridge 5.5 and Engage, but it’s just one … throw me a little slack.
So without further ado, I present to you the best of Clarabridge’s 2012 webinars, which are available on-demand 24/7 here. And to clarify, I don’t think any of our webinars are bad or ugly, but I’m a sucker for a pithy blog title.
Customer Experience in the Real World: Customer Case Studies
- Charming Shoppes – Getting Buy-In for Your VoC Strategy: Stan Lucas, the Director of Customer Insights at Charming Shoppes (the multi-brand retailer behind Lane Bryant, Fashion Bug, and others), explains why and how companies need to integrate and leverage social media, surveys, chats, call-center notes, and other feedback sources in order to become a leader in CEM. And he offers up ways to get your enterprise on board with the idea.
- Verizon – Building a Successful Customer Experience Organization Inside a Fortune 500 Company: Jeff Mango, the Vice President of Customer Business Intelligence at Verizon, takes listeners on a customer-experience journey – from structuring a successful strategy and getting IT buy-in, to finding the right technology partner and executing on a program. Jeff covers the best practices for your firm to achieve long-term goals and, ultimately, embed customer experience into the enterprise culture.
Advice from Analysts and Industry Influencers
- Creating Clarity in a Noisy World by Listening the Voice of the Customer: Jeff Zabin (@jeffzabin), the Research Director at Gleanster, joins Clarabridge to talk strategies for launching and managing an effective CEM program. Jeff talks about how capturing and leveraging customer feedback can increase revenues, reduce costs, enhance customer relationships, and increase operational effectiveness.
- Social Media Needs Customer Service – What are you Waiting for?: Donna Fluss(@dfluss), the President of DMG Consulting, shares her thoughts on how organizations can build effective social media programs and the reasons why contact centers and customer service groups need to handle social media interactions.
- What Marketing Needs to Know about Social Analytics & Intelligent Solutions: Leslie Ament (@Hypatia_LeslieA), Senior Vice President and Analyst at Hypatia Research, joins Clarabridge to talk about social analytics & intelligence (SA&I) and how enterprises are using these tools for customer service, brand, and marketing communications, and competitive intelligence functions.
Clarabridge Product News
- Introducing Clarabridge 5.5 and Engage: Join me as I walk you through the new features and functionalities in the highly anticipated 5.5 version and Engage module. It’s designed to create lasting relationships with customers by intelligently routing the right feedback to the right stakeholders in real-time in order to proactively interact with customers. In addition to this webinar, you can also learn more about 5.5 and Engage here.