Announcing the 2015 Customer Experience Champion Awards
April 7, 2015
It’s that time of year again! (Not the time to write our New Year’s Resolutions – or revisit them one month later to make them a bit … easier to accomplish.) No, now is the time for you to take the stage and show us how you’ve been upping the CX ante.
We are excited to announce that we are now accepting nominations for the 2015 Clarabridge Customer Experience Champion (CXC) awards. This is your chance to shine a light on all that you’re doing to put the customer first – how you are acting on customer insights and incorporating the voice of the customer in everyday decisions. With 5 award categories for businesses at all levels of CX maturity, there is ample opportunity to showcase your CX success.
The awards recognize the organizations and individuals who are transforming their business by leveraging customer experience management strategies. This year’s awards will be judged by a panel of 3 expert judges:
- Bruce Temkin, CX Transformist & Managing Partner, and Chair of Customer Experience Professionals Association (CXPA.org)
- Colin Shaw, CEO of Beyond Philosophy
- Susan Ganeshan, CMO of Clarabridge
What’s in it for you?
Award winners belong to an exclusive circle of leaders and innovators in customer experience. They combine leading-edge technology with customer-centric policies and procedures to improve consumers’ experiences, satisfaction and loyalty for the betterment of their business.
The awards give you the opportunity to:
1. Be recognized as an industry leader and trendsetter in the growing space of CX.
2. Highlight your commitment to the Voice of the Customer and share your expertise with other CX experts.
3. Get some solid PR in the leagues of previous winners, such as ADP, Siemens Building Technology, Tesco, and Verizon.
4. And of course, win some prizes!
Winners will be publicly celebrated at the C3 event at the famous Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami, June 22 – 24, 2015. They will be awarded two free passes to the C3 2016 event, and will be given a Customer Experience Awards winners logo to display on their websites and social media pages.
Intrigued? Here’s how it works:
The application process is easy – simply complete and submit a short online application form by 5:00pm ET Friday, May 1st 2015.