[Case Study] Creating An Engaging Brand With In-Depth Analytics and a Unified Social Inbox
April 8, 2015
How can a retail brand simplify their social media strategy and map out their entire social media presence?
In this new case study, we’re thrilled to share the social media success story of Samsonite, a global retail brand that began using Engagor the summer of 2014. From that point on, the retail brand started fully embracing social media.
Before using our platform, Samsonite struggled with centralizing all social media activities and making they were staying on top of everything that was being said and posted on all of their social profiles. From day one of using Engagor, Samsonite fell in love with Engagor’s user-friendliness. Samsonite now uses Engagor for a variety of purposes including reporting, social customer service (daily management of customer issues), and engagement marketing.
Curious to see exactly how Engagor helped Samsonite solve these challenges?
Download our case study, and discover more about how to:
- optimize your social media strategy
- track & measure social media campaigns
- create a smooth and efficient customer service workflow
Here are some other case studies we’ve recently added:
- How eCommerce Brand QoQa Creates Positive Shopping Experiences for Happy, Loyal Customers
- How Engagor Helps Eastpak Achieve Their Ultimate Social Media Goals
- How Cotswold Outdoor Effortlessly Manages 60+ Local and Global Social Media Profiles
Interested in other uses of our platform? Check out our exclusive Content Hub for more social media success stories, and get inspired today!