Clarabridge Summer Releases: Grow Your CEM Program
June 30, 2016
New to customer experience management? Experienced in CEM but looking to move to the next level? Wherever you are, the enhancements in the Clarabridge Summer 2016 release will help your customer experience management program to grow.
- Improved Natural Language Processing (NLP) for French, Spanish, German, and Traditional Chinese allows you to listen to your customers in their own languages, and understand them more accurately than ever before.
- Industry-specific category models in French, Spanish, and German give the ability to analyze customer feedback with precision.
- New Sentiment Analysis templates and emoticon recognition provide a deeper understanding of the customer’s emotions.
- Additions to CX Studio, including dashboard versioning and UK English, Spanish, and French localizations of the interface, make it easier to act on insights derived from customer data.
- Org Hierarchy changes also let you give a customized view of the customer experience data to hundreds of users based on one operational dashboard, saving you time and letting you support a large team.
These and dozens of other minor enhancements will help you to streamline CEM operations. The Clarabridge Summer 2016 release is designed with flexibility and usability in mind. By improving your time to insights, providing support for global CEM teams, and operationalizing all data, Clarabridge allows you to expand the reach and the efficiency of your customer experience management program.
Clarabridge is also pleased to announce the Summer 2016 release of our Engagor product for social customer service. New features include:
- Contact tagging, so you can filter for conversations with specific people.
- Two-factor authentication and expanded security settings.
- Publishing guidelines that allow the system to automatically block inappropriate words and phrases.
- New “Watchdog” dashboards to monitor social customer service metrics against your SLAs.
- A new Engagor mobile app.
- Visual Listening, to detect images that reference your brand even if your name isn’t mentioned in the conversation.
Social customer service can be a major part of the overall customer experience, and these improvements make it more effective than ever.
For more information about how these enhanced features can help you expand your customer experience management program, contact Clarabridge today.
Lisa Sigler is Sr. Manager of Content Marketing at Clarabridge. For over 16 years, Lisa has used her writing and editorial skills to bring the value and benefits of technology to life. In her current role, she works to demonstrate Clarabridge’s position as thought leader and trailblazer in the Customer Experience Management market. Lisa holds a B.A. of English from Kent State University. Read more from Lisa on Twitter @siglerLis.