Inspiration is waiting for you at C3 2017
March 1, 2017
Miami will be hotter than ever when C3 2017 begins in just two months.
Clarabridge Customer Connections (“C3”) is the must-attend event for customer experience professionals. On May 1-3, CX practitioners, industry experts, and thought leaders will gather at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach to be challenged and inspired.
As usual, C3 will feature a healthy mix of hands-on workshops, motivating keynotes, and in-depth presentations. Attendees can choose among a variety of different types of sessions:
- Targeted workshops to answer your specific questions
- Discussions of case studies that show the strategic value of customer experience management
- Deep dives into the nuts and bolts of running a customer experience program effectively
- Conversations about the role of social customer service in providing a great customer experience
- Presentations of upcoming developments in Clarabridge’s cutting-edge technology
If that sounds interesting, keep an eye on this blog. Over the coming weeks, we’ll be providing a sneak peek at the speakers and topics that we will be featuring in our C3 2017 sessions.
But of course, it’s not all about the sessions! Again this year, C3 will provide great opportunities for networking, relaxation, and soaking in the sun. The Fountainbleu Miami Beach is the perfect setting for mixing work and fun.
Clarabridge will also be announcing the winners of the US CXC Awards during the event—so even if you’re not attending, don’t forget to apply!
We hope you’ll join us for this exciting event. Time is getting short, so register today!
Lisa Sigler is Senior Manager, Content Marketing at Clarabridge. For over 16 years, Lisa has used her writing and editorial skills to bring the value of technology to life. Today, she works to demonstrate Clarabridge’s position as thought leader and trailblazer in the Customer Experience Management market. Lisa holds a B.A. in English from Kent State University. Read more from Lisa on Twitter @siglerLis.