CLARABRIDGE 6.1: THE ERA OF CEM SIMPLICITY AND TRANSPARENCY
November 19, 2013 00:00 AM
RESTON, Va.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Clarabridge, Inc., the leading provider of intelligent Customer Experience Management (CEM) solutions for the world’s top brands, today announced the release of Clarabridge 6.1, “The Era of CEM Simplicity and Transparency”. This new release simplifies not only the use of Clarabridge with new and enhanced features, but with straightforward pricing made available on the Clarabridge website.
Clarabridge 6.1 simplified the company’s product offerings by combining Clarabridge Collaborate and Clarabridge Engage into one easy to use application, Clarabridge Act. With Act, organizations can empower their frontline employees with the necessary insights and reports to drive excellent customer experience as it’s happening, wherever they are. Users can collaborate and share reports with other team members and can engage directly with customers to close the loop, all in one easy to use application. The power of Clarabridge is accessible in the palm of your hands with the new mobile app, Clarabridge Go, available now in the iTunes store and Google Play.
Clarabridge makes CEM simple with two products, Clarabridge Analyze for the power analysts and Clarabridge Act for the business user, with Clarabridge Go being the mobile support of those key functions.
Clarabridge 6.1 new features include:
- Clarabridge Act: In one streamlined solution, business users can measure the “health” of their corner of the business, whether it is a region, a location, a product or a business line. They can collaborate and share reports with other team members, and engage directly with the end-customer to close the loop all in one easy to use solution.
- Clarabridge Go: New mobile app that puts the power of Clarabridge into the palm of your hand. A native app is available for download from iTunes and Google Play.
- Contentful Insight Detection: Clarabridge continues to make enhancements to their social intelligence by filtering out ads, articles and coupons removing up to 80% of “noise” from social feedback. Users have the ability to choose whether or not they want to keep them for later analysis or permanently remove them.
- Enhanced Sentiment Tuning: For those customers looking to drive sentiment accuracy to unparalleled levels, Clarabridge has released new capabilities in its Sentiment Manager. Sentiment can now be tuned by sources, product, question or linguistic concepts.
- Out-of-the-box Connectors: OpinionLab and Lithium are now available in the Clarabridge Connector Library. Users have the ability to integrate content directly from within Clarabridge for complete system integration in seconds.
“In today’s environment, integrating all customer listening posts can be challenging, however, deriving actionable insights from customer experiences doesn’t have to be. Clarabridge Act provides our customers an easy to use interface with digestible data to help drive customer satisfaction throughout the customer journey; and Clarabridge Go, our mobile app, provides all that functionality in the palm of your hand,” says Nithi Vivatrat, Chief Product Officer.
Clarabridge 6.1 is available immediately. Clarabridge Go is available for download through the iTunes store for iOS devices and Google Play for Android devices. For more information, or to schedule a product demonstration, visit www.clarabridge.com, email email@example.com, or call 571.299.1800 .
Clarabridge is the leading provider of Customer Experience Management (CEM) powered through intelligent sentiment and text analytics. Clarabridge enables Global 1000 enterprises to achieve a universal understanding of their customers by automatically collecting, classifying, scoring sentiment and analyzing qualitative data found in Voice-of-the-Customer (VoC) feedback channels. Insights extracted result in improved marketing, product/service offerings, operations, and customer service across an organization. Clarabridge customers include B/E Aerospace, Charming Shoppes, Inc., Choice Hotels, Dell, E.ON, Expedia, Fidelity, Gaylord Hotels, Intuit, J.D. Power, L’Oréal, Marriott International, PetSmart, QVC, Inc., Sage North America, United Airlines, Walmart, Walgreens, and Wendy’s International. Clarabridge is privately held with offices in Reston, VA., San Francisco, CA., Miami, FL and London, U.K. For more information, visithttps://www.clarabridge.com.