CLARABRIDGE ANNOUNCES CUSTOMER EXCELLENCE AWARD WINNERS
April 19, 2013 00:00 AM
Clarabridge, Inc., the leading provider of intelligent Customer Experience Management (CEM) solutions for the world’s top brands, today announced the winners of its Customer Excellence Awards at the fifth annualClarabridge Customer Connections (C3) User Conference. The awards recognized organizations that achieved continued success in leveraging sentiment and text analytics to bring intelligence to every aspect of the customer experience journey.
The award winners are real-world testaments to the success of intelligent Customer Experience strategies, by streamlining service transactions, improving and innovating products offered, creating more effective marketing campaigns, decreasing customer service transaction costs, and more. Award categories and winners include:
- Verizon, Winner of the Clarabridge CEM Rockstar Award: This award honors an organization with the most comprehensive, innovative and strategic vision for enterprise customer experience. This year’s winner is Verizon, a formidable “Customer Experience Powerhouse” that listens to and analyzes feedback from both its customers and employees. Verizon has excelled at bringing customer and employee insight to all levels of the organization, incorporating the feedback into the company’s Six Sigma strategies, quantifying process improvement programs, establishing internal CEM champions and proactively engaging with customers to ensure outstanding customer experience.
- Vodafone, Winner of the Clarabridge Trailblazer Award: The Trailblazer Award recognizes a company that has made a corporate shift to elevate customer experience to a top-tier business strategy. Vodafone received this year’s award for enacting major organizational changes to bring their CEM program to over 21 companies in 14 different languages- a true testament to infusing CEM into the DNA of the organization.
- USAA and Dell, Winners of the People’s Choice Award: This year’s People’s Choice Award goes to USAA and Dell.
- USAA is recognized for its continued success in providing superior member experiences by incorporating the Voice of the Member in new initiatives and for proactively responding to member needs.
- Dell has achieved tremendous success in developing its own innovative and proprietary social media metric, Social Net Advocacy (SNA), to measure and track brand advocacy, integrating Customer Experience Management into the entire organization. Dell integrates the resulting insights into all aspects of the business from Product Development, Marketing, Net Promoter Score Diagnosis to Support/Customer Service, Sales and M&A. The SNA measurement system provides the ability to drill down to very granular parts of the business and, since it updates in real-time, it accelerates customer feedback on important topics enabling shorter response cycles and superior customer experience.
- Accenture, Winner of the Clarabridge Partner of the Year Award: Clarabridge prides itself in establishing strong relationships with other industry leaders. For this year’s Partner of the Year, Accenture is recognized for its long-standing and valuable collaborative relationship with Clarabridge, both as a partner bringing intelligent CEM to even more companies, as well as a customer, leveraging Clarabridge to drive its Voice of the Employee strategy.
- Matt Hadfield and Stan Lucas, Winners of the Outstanding Performer Award: This award honors the two individuals who have illustrated the most commitment to Clarabridge, including participating in events and speaking engagements, and setting themselves apart as thought leaders and industry experts with the CEM, media and analyst communities. This year’s award goes to Matt Hadfield, Senior Manager, Customer Insights at United; and Stan Lucas, Director, Customer Insights & CRM at Charming Shoppes, Inc., a subsidiary of Ascena Retail Group, Inc.
“Each and every one of these winners exemplifies the power that Intelligent Customer Experience can bring to business,” said Sid Banerjee, CEO, Clarabridge. “Bringing intelligence to the entire customer experience process not only strengthens customer relationships, but the insights gleaned can also be used to improve the business – and not just one part of the business, but the entire enterprise. I am so proud to collaborate with these customers as their CEM partner and that we are a part of their customer experience journey; what they are doing is truly remarkable. Congratulations to all the winners!”
Clarabridge is the leading provider of intelligent Customer Experience Management (CEM) solutions for the world’s top brands. As the premier provider of CEM, Clarabridge enables Global 1000 businesses to intelligently listen to, analyze, operationalize, and measure multi-source customer feedback through intelligent sentiment and text analytics. Insights extracted through Clarabridge enable organizations to create a universal understanding of their customers, partners, and employees; make actionable business decisions with measurable ROI and collaborate on those decisions both internally with stakeholders and externally with customers. With hundreds of CEM implementations, Clarabridge is the 7th fastest growing software company, powering the CEM programs for companies such as B/E Aerospace, Best Buy, Charming Shoppes, Inc., Choice Hotels, Dell, Expedia, E.ON, Fidelity, Gaylord Hotels, Government of British Columbia, Intuit, J.D. Power, L’Oréal USA, Marriott International, PetSmart, QVC Inc., Sage North America, United Airlines, Walmart, Walgreens, and Wendy’s International. Clarabridge is privately held with offices in Reston, VA., San Francisco, CA., and London, UK. For more information, visit www.clarabridge.com or on Twitter: @clarabridge.