Clarabridge Announces Customer Experience Champion (CXC) Award Winners
June 25, 2015 00:00 AM
RESTON, Va. – June 25, 2015 – Clarabridge, Inc., the leading provider of intelligent Customer Experience Management (CEM) solutions for the world’s top brands, today announced the winners of its Customer Experience Champion (CXC) awards. Recipients span a variety of industries, and have all demonstrated innovation, leadership, and measurable results with their CEM programs. The judging panel consisted three industry experts: Bruce Temkin, CX Transformist and managing partner of the Temkin Group; Colin Shaw, Founder and CEO of Beyond Philosophy; and Susan Ganeshan, CMO of Clarabridge.
CXC Luminary Award
The CXC Luminary award recognizes a company that has made a corporate shift to elevate customer experience to a top-tier business strategy.
- Capital One: At Capital One, the customer is at the core of its management and operations. The organization aspires to create experiences that turn customers into passionate ambassadors—satisfaction is not good enough. By listening to and addressing customer feedback, Capital One Bank has seen strong improvements in both overall and touch-point net promoter scores (NPS). As an early adopter of social media, the bank is on the forefront of social media usage among its competitors and analyzes the data as part of its customer experience management program.
- Autodesk: By overhauling and improving their web-based support and learning resources, based on customer insights, Autodesk saw a decrease in support cases by 9% compared to last year. Moreover, they saw customer satisfaction levels increase while the volume of support cases decreased.
CXC Oppie Award
The Oppie, or Operational Excellence award, recognizes a company that has been able to truly take Voice of the Customer data and act on it throughout the organization
- Verizon Communications: With over 60 customer listening posts, Verizon has been able to attribute considerable business value to their CX program. Key initiatives included their Super Storm Sandy overage forgiveness, FiOS bundle upgrade, and many others. Their CX program continues to be a critical component of driving customer satisfaction and overall value to the business in 2014.
- AmericInn: At AmericInn, data-driven decision making is at the heart of the company. Not only do executives review metrics and customer insight reports, nearly all departments embrace the voice of the customer, from customer service to marketing and sales teams. Customer service and problem resolution scores have improved, with customer satisfaction increasing by several percentage points year over year.
CXC Innovation Award
The CXC Innovation award recognizes an organization whose CX program demonstrates out-of-the box thinking and/or new concepts to the business or industry.
- Orbitz.com: Orbitz.com redesigned the entire user experience by integrating feedback into their new rewards program. This is a program that recently reached 4 million members. The 2014 American Customer Satisfaction Index even named Orbitz.com the #1 travel website in overall customer satisfaction, and Orbitz Rewards as the #1 travel rewards program.
- 21c Museum Hotels: Through their ‘Culture of YES,’ 21c Museum Hotels excels at closed loop handling. They make sure customer feedback does not sit untouched. Survey data impacts everything they do, from staffing to design improvements in guest rooms. The relationship that is fostered while the guest is with the hotel clearly extends past the time of departure – so they continue to listen and find creative ways to improve upon each guest’s experience.
CXC Revvie Award
The CXC Revvie award recognizes an organization with proven return on investment and bottom line revenue impact.
- DIRECTV: Using customer feedback, DIRECTV overhauled its entire Field Services organization to focus on customer experience. As a result, NPS for its on-site technicians has increased by over 20%. At the same time, customer escalations dropped significantly and the company realized a net savings of over $30 million per year.
- Seminole Gaming: By analyzing customer feedback surveys, Seminole Gaming changed their business strategy to improve guest retention and loyalty. The overall excellence in delivering the ultimate customer experience has played a big part in their revenue growth in FY2014.
CXC Diamond Award
The CXC Diamond award honors an organization whose CX program is the most perfect in every way—like a diamond. The CX program demonstrates vision, strategy, execution, and results.
- VMware: By capturing the voice of their customers, partners and employees through surveys, interviews, workshops and social media, VMware is empowering regional leaders to engage with their customer base and enact real change. They’ve seen a 90% reduction in pricing policy-related customer comments year-over-year.
- RSA Insurance: RSA has transformed their business through CX. They focused their efforts on gaining robust insights, executive sponsorship, flagship projects, effective measurement, ROI, and people management. Transactional NPS has improved by over 30 points in two years, and they now consistently achieve high scores. At the same time, cross-sales have improved by 125%.
Partner of the Year Award
The Partner of the Year award recognizes an industry leader with a strong, collaborative relationship with Clarabridge and shares the same passion for customer experience.
Convergys: Convergys is the global leader in customer management with over 125,000 employees worldwide. Their Analytics group, focused on customer experience solutions, has been a Clarabridge partner for 6 years. During this time our partnership has grown through enhanced CX solutions that combine the Clarabridge platform with Convergys analytics services. Convergys had many “firsts” in 2014 as a Clarabridge partner, including achieving full Clarabridge analytics insights certification.
“It’s extremely rewarding to see our customers achieve such significant, quantifiable business results from their CEM programs,” said Sid Banerjee, president and CEO of Clarabridge. “These businesses are setting a new standard for collecting, analyzing, and operationalizing customer insights to truly impact customer sentiment, loyalty, and ultimately profitability.”
Clarabridge distributed these awards to its clients at the C3 conference this week in Miami, FL. C3 convened over 400 CEM professionals from across the globe, in a wide array of industries. Speakers included CX leaders from Travelers Insurance, Lane Bryant, Clorox, GE Healthcare, Verizon, Carnival Cruise Lines, AARP, Country Financial, United Airlines and Infusionsoft
Clarabridge’s customer experience management platform helps hundreds of the world’s leading brands understand and improve the customer journey. Powered by the industry’s most sophisticated customer analytics engine, Clarabridge collects and transforms all forms of customer feedback into intelligence, allowing businesses to activate the voice of the customer across the enterprise. Industry leaders including PetSmart, United Airlines, L’Oréal USA, Virgin Active, Rackspace and ADP use Clarabridge insights to inform key business decisions. The result: happy, loyal customers. For more information, visit www.clarabridge.com.