Clarabridge Announces Eighth Annual C3 Conference
January 28, 2016 00:00 AM
Reston, VA – January 28, 2016 – Clarabridge, Inc., the leading provider of Customer Experience Management (CEM) solutions for the world’s top brands, today announced that its eighth annual Clarabridge Customer Connections (C3) conference, will be held at the Venetian Hotel in Las Vegas from April 12-15, 2016. With top customer experience and social customer care professionals scheduled to speak, this year’s C3 extravaganza promises to be the premiere event to learn the latest CX initiatives and strategies for winning and retaining loyal customers.
C3 will help CX leaders and brands that are implementing and managing corporate CEM programs to better engage with customers through real-time feedback and customer care. The 2016 C3 agenda features two tracks, industry sessions, expert-led workshops and compelling keynotes. Designed specifically to impart visionary best practices and detailed examples of CEM successes, the conference is aimed at both advanced and new CX professionals. Corporate leaders will have the opportunity to learn how to create a company culture as well as measure and lead CEM programs that align with the customer journey. Clarabridge users will learn to perfect navigating the wealth of customer feedback and data at their fingertips, empowering them to act on these insights to boost the bottom line.
Starting on April 12, there will be hands-on Clarabridge product training. On April 13, coveted workshops will be led by visionaries in the CX field such as Blake Morgan of Forbes, Christine Crandell of Forbes and Jeannie Walters, Founder and Chief Customer Experience Investigator of 360Connext. These workshops will focus on building a comprehensive CX program and discuss capturing the voice of the customer. Topics include: how to create a customer-centric culture, improving the customer journey by identifying key touchpoints and how to prepare for the social customer service era.
“This year, we decided to extend the event and add on a full day of industry experts to our pre-conference workshops,” explained Susan Ganeshan, CMO Clarabridge. “We’re proud to bring you Clarabridge product training, followed by an unparalleled group of experts for intimate and detailed workshops.”
The main event on April 14-15 offers a distinguished speaker lineup with more than 20 sessions hosted by industry experts as well as customers from Clarabridge and Engagor, our new social customer care solution. Presentations will cover a myriad of topics, including customer sentiment, predicting customer needs, diving into social customer care with social analytics and engagement, maximizing the text analytics and social data available and more. Sessions include:
- CX Maturity in 2016 and Beyond with Megan Burns, Principal Analyst Serving CX Professionals, Forrester Research: Megan Burns, the leader of the Forrester CX practice, will be sharing brand new research and insights on how companies are using CX to outperform their competitors, as well as what we can expect to see from CX moving forward.
- Hug Your Haters with Jay Baer, Founder and President, Convince and Convert: New York Times best-selling author and keynote speaker, Jay Baer, will address how to see customer complaints as an opportunity to improve a business’s customer journey and experience in order to retain customers and increase profits.
- Social Customer Care in Action with Andrew Pine, VP of Customer Relations, Porsche and Jeffrey Newman, Manager of Customer Care, Porsche: Porsche is on a mission to make their customers just as ecstatic about their customer service as they are about their cars. In this presentation, attendees will hear about the initiatives Porsche has in place to make customer service extraordinary.
- Alert! Take Action to Improve NPS with Carlos Guerrero, Customer Insights Analyst, Copa Airlines and Ioana Theoktisto, Customer Insights Coordinator, Copa Airlines: CX pros from Copa Airlines will explain how they use Clarabridge’s actionable alerts to improve business processes in real-time, resulting in a higher NPS score for the business and a top-tier customer experience that keeps Copa flyers loyal.
- Other interactive sessions and panels featuring speakers from Ally Bank, Sears, GE Healthcare, InterContinental Hotels, Bank of Montreal, Carnival Corporation, Infusionsoft, Health Care Service Corporation and more will provide attendees with insights and actionable takeaways from CX winning CX strategies.
“C3 is a venue for CEM leaders to come together and share ideas and best practices,” said Yuchun Lee, CEO of Clarabridge. “Every year that we host this event, attendees tell us that they benefit immensely from being connected to a community of like-minded professionals, all focused on putting customer feedback to work across the business.”
At C3, Clarabridge will be honoring top CX practitioners and programs with the Customer Experience Champion (CXC) awards in five categories. The award judges include: Jeannie Walters, Founder and Chief Customer Experience Investigator, 360Connext; Lorraine Schumacher, CEM Evangelist, Clarabridge; and Susan Ganeshan, CMO, Clarabridge.
For more information about C3, and to take advantage of the early bird pricing in effect through March 1, visit the event website.
Clarabridge’s SaaS based customer experience management solution helps hundreds of the worlds leading brands put customer feedback to work. Offering the most comprehensive solution for omni-source data collection, detailed customer and text analytics, broad distribution of insights and proven engagement is why leading brands trust Clarabridge to power their CEM programs. The result: increased customer satisfaction and loyalty. For more information, visit www.clarabridge.com.