CLARABRIDGE ANNOUNCES ENTERPRISE 4.1 INCLUDING INNOVATIONS IN SENTIMENT ANALYSIS
April 6, 2010 00:00 AM
Clarabridge, Inc., the leading provider of text analytics software implemented by many Fortune 1000 companies to improve customer experience management (CEM), today announced availability of Clarabridge Enterprise 4.1. This new release provides a dramatically enhanced framework for understanding customer feedback through intensity-based sentiment analysis, rich data visualization with deep drill down capabilities, and a host of new wizards and tutorials to enhance the end user experience and streamline enterprise deployments.
As companies continue to focus on both customer acquisition and, more importantly, retention, they have increased their investments in text mining technologies to more completely understand the voice of the customer. These programs not only help identify potential product, service, and operational problems before they become crises, they also identify opportunities for product improvement and expansion.
“Providing customers with actionable insights derived from the voice of the customer has been a key goal of Clarabridge from the beginning,” said Justin Langseth, president and CTO of Clarabridge, Inc. “Version 4.1 supports that with linguistic enhancements that can better account for the nuances of sentiment intensity in a sentence like, ‘dude, my ipad is awesome and super thin, but I really really hate the cash missing from my wallet’. We can’t say that’s simply a positive review because while it’s “awesome” and “super thin”, both positive, the customer also uses an extreme description of ‘really really hat(ing)’ the price. These are critical nuances to understand.”
Clarabridge 4.1 now offers users a variety of product enhancements including:
- Sentiment intensity enhancements: To provide a more accurate depiction of customer feedback, Clarabridge’s enhanced sentiment capabilities can be adjusted across a continuum from one extreme to another. Hearing a customer say “the Osso buco was really really amazingly good”, is certainly more positive then “the osso buco was alright.” Likewise, words used in one industry can have very different positive or negative meanings in another. To address this, users can now weight these words based on their own individual preferences, utilizing the full range of words that express an emotion or feeling.
- New embedded data visualization and reports: Users can now access greatly enhanced data visualizations which include both unstructured and structured data. Utilizing pie graphs, bar graphs, trend line, and time-based motion graphs, users have more power to deeply analyze data directly within the Clarabridge Navigator interface.
- Added wizards and templates: Step by step wizards guide users through the complete process of setting up a project. From creating projects to loading data to running categorization, the need for administrative support is mitigated, and the time it takes to get results is dramatically reduced.
- Enhanced anaphora support: Users now have improved resolution of pronouns like “it” for more accurate categorization and sentiment results.
- Increased online training: In an effort to provide users with the tools necessary for success, we now have over 40 online tutorial videos on a variety of topics. Users get in depth videos they can watch to address many of the commonly asked questions about Clarabridge Enterprise, available 24-7.
Pricing and Availability
Clarabridge 4.1 is available immediately. For more information on pricing or to setup a product demonstration please go to https://www.clarabridge.com , email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (571) 299-1800. Clarabridge is also available on a self-service SaaS basis. For more information on our self service product please visit us https://www.clarabridge.com/selfservice.
Clarabridge is the leading provider of text analytics software for customer experience management. Clarabridge provides Global 1000 enterprises with the ability to automatically collect, classify, apply sentiment analysis, and report on text-based verbatims found in voice of the customer feedback channels. The result is improved marketing, product/service offerings, operations and customer service. Clarabridge customers include AOL, B/E Aerospace, Capital One, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Gaylord Hotels, H&R Block, Intuit, Marriott International, QVC, Inc., Sage North America, United Airlines, Walmart, Walgreens, and Wendys International. Clarabridge is privately held with headquarters in Reston, Va. For more information, visit www.clarabridge.com.