CLARABRIDGE ANNOUNCES ENTERPRISE 4.2
October 25, 2010 00:00 AM
Clarabridge, Inc., the leading provider of text analytics software implemented by many Fortune 1000 companies to improve customer experience management (CEM), today announced availability of Clarabridge version 4.2 for its Enterprise and Professional editions. This new release includes support for several social media sources via native API, full Spanish NLP including advanced sentiment analysis and support for the Postgres open-source database. In addition, a focus on usability and openness brings a brand new product interface, an executive dashboard, advanced reporting and a suite of new APIs.
Globalization and instant communications via social media websites are driving a renewed focus on conversations customers have about companies and their brands. Whether complaint, praise, or simply observations, customers have a voice and are not afraid to use it. Lacking, is the means to tie together internal feedback mechanisms and online conversations, in an easy to use environment that produces meaningful and actionable insights. Clarabridge v4.2 provides that universal view of the customer and now, even via advanced NLP-enabled sentiment analysis in Spanish.
“Social media has arrived with a vengeance and every company is scrambling to understand how to listen and respond to their customers online,” said Justin Langseth, president and CTO of Clarabridge, Inc. “This new version of Clarabridge increases access to that information with connections to social media data and advanced linguistic and sentiment support for Spanish. Further, we’ve expanded on our strategy of offering Clarabridge as a sentiment and text analytics platform by expanding Clarabridge APIs that are used as part of our recently announced OEM/Partnership with Verint. Finally, we just wanted to make the product even easier to use, and to that end, we’ve made significant improvements to our user interface and usability.”
Clarabridge 4.2 now offers Enterprise and Professional users a variety of product enhancements including:
- New direct social media connectivity: Using native Facebook, Twitter, and popular social media monitoring tools direct API connectors, users can quickly and easily download data from these leading sources of social media.
- Added language support: Clarabridge 4.0 added classification and basic NLP capabilities in all languages. 4.2 adds multilingual language detection and advanced linguistic support for Spanish, including advanced sentiment analysis. This opens a listening post to feedback from the world’s over 400 Million Spanish speakers.
- Robust Clarabridge APIs: This release expands Clarabridge APIs, which give greater access to the Clarabridge sentiment and text analytics engine. Customers and Partners can now more deeply integrate with Clarabridge and access features such as reporting, sentiment, search, content integration and export functionality.
- New user interface: The Navigator UI now offers a single point of control for managing the entire customer analytics process, access to any feature within just a few clicks and a customizable dashboard view with simple point-and-click wizards and new built-in reports.
- More robust BI-type reporting: Enhanced dashboard visualization offers customers “bird’s-eye” views, data analysis and contextual filtering between multiple indicators. In addition, customers can now more easily identify unseen relationships in their data using co-occurrence analysis, and use the enhanced event detector to alert them to potential and unexpected issues.
- Native support for PostgreSQL: Customers can now take advantage of the world’s leading open source object-relational database.
Pricing and Availability
Clarabridge 4.2 is available immediately. For more information on pricing or to setup a product demonstration please go to https://www.clarabridge.com , email email@example.com or call (571) 299-1800. Clarabridge is also available on a self-service SaaS basis with Clarabridge Professional. For more information on our Clarabridge Professional, and to take advantage of our limited 2,000 free verbatim trial offer, please visitwww.clarabridge.com
Clarabridge is the leading provider of sentiment and text analytics software for customer experience management. Clarabridge provides Global 1000 enterprises with universal views of their customers through automatic collection, classification, sentiment analysis, and reporting on text-based verbatims found in voice of the customer feedback channels. The result is improved marketing, product/service offerings, operations and customer service. Clarabridge customers include AOL, B/E Aerospace, Capital One, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Gaylord Hotels, H&R Block, Intuit, Marriott International, Nissan, QVC, Inc., Sage North America, United Airlines, Walmart, Walgreens, and Wendys International. Clarabridge is privately held with headquarters in Reston, Va. For more information, visit www.clarabridge.com.