CLARABRIDGE ANNOUNCES LAUNCH OF LINK
October 4, 2011 00:00 AM
Clarabridge, Inc., the leading provider of sentiment and text analytics software to Global 1000 companies embracing customer experience management (CEM), today announced the launch of Link, a framework of web services that provides technology and service provider partners with direct access to Clarabridge’s sentiment and text analytics engines.
Clarabridge Link is designed for technology and services providers needing to incorporate text analytics and sentiment analysis as a piece of their overall solution. Link provides many benefits including:
- Easy integration with any technology or service provider: Link is designed to integrate Clarabridge’s leading text analytics and sentiment analysis technology with any other system and application. Since its technology agnostic, it’s easy to embed Link into a company’s existing product and service lines including enterprise feedback management, social media, business process outsourcing, online communities, market research, customer relationship management (CRM), support applications (call centers, speech analytics, etc.), or any other solution that needs to collect, analyze and organize text data.
- Ability to provide value-added solution for competitive advantage. By adding Link’s text analytics capabilities, companies can provide a value-add solution as an overall component of an existing platform or service. Link enables companies to create unique IP that differentiates them against their competition, allowing partners to access Clarabridge’s text analytics suite including Natural Language Processing (NLP), categorization of text data and sentiment analysis.
- Flexible deployment options and simple pricing. Companies can leverage Link through various deployment methods including SaaS, Cloud hosted or on-site. Clarabridge Link also offers a very simple and straight-forward server-based pricing model, so technology and service providers can easily understand costs associated with embedding the solution.
- Programs designed to ensure partner success. As part of Clarabridge’s Partner Enablement Program, Link is a full end-to-end solution designed to get partners up and running quickly and efficiently. Clarabridge provides dedicated enablement directors, services and training, co-marketing programs and sales support for joint opportunities.
Link offers companies robust features to accurately and quickly capture Voice of the Customer (VOC) information including:
- Real-time full natural language processing (NLP) output to interpret and understand unstructured data
- Real-time sentiment to accurately detect attitudes and emotions
- Real-time categorization to identify key topics and phrases in text
- Dedicated customer support to help ensure success
- More than 15 categorization templates to get users up and running quickly
- Ability to create 5 custom categories specific to the user’s target market(s)
“Link provides our partners with a competitive advantage, allowing them to add tremendous value to their existing platform or service via the customer insight and intelligence gleaned through our sentiment and text analytics solution,” said Sid Banerjee, CEO of Clarabridge.
Clarabridge is the leading provider of sentiment and text analytics software for customer experience management. Clarabridge enables Global 1000 enterprises to achieve a universal understanding of their customers by automatically collecting, classifying, scoring sentiment, and analyzing qualitative data found in voice of the customer feedback channels. Insights extracted result in improved marketing, product/service offerings, operations and customer service across an organization. Clarabridge customers include AOL, B/E Aerospace, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Gaylord Hotels, Intuit, J.D. Power, Marriott International, Nissan, QVC, Inc., Sage North America, United Airlines, Walmart, Walgreens, and Wendy’s International. Clarabridge is privately held with headquarters in Reston, Va. and offices in San Francisco, Boston and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit https://www.clarabridge.com or Twitter: @clarabridge.