Clarabridge Announces Platform Updates for Faster Implementation and Improved Support for Large Teams
June 30, 2016 00:00 AM
RESTON, VA — June 29, 2016 — Clarabridge, Inc., the leading provider of Customer Experience Management (CEM) solutions for the world’s top brands, today announced several key updates to its customer intelligence platform. These new features make it easier than ever for users to take action on customer feedback data and generate actionable customer insights.
Clarabridge’s latest enhancements allow users to take their CEM program and text analytics capabilities to the next level by speeding up the implementation process and improving support for large teams. Starting by listening to multiple sources of feedback (survey, social, call center, and more) businesses analyze this data and optimize their business based on the insights. New features include:
- Improved Natural Language Processing (NLP) – Clarabridge’s NLP technology now supports Traditional Chinese. Additionally, processing for French, Spanish and German has been updated, so that finding insights from customers around the world is faster than ever.
- Industry-Specific Category Models – New Category Models in French and Spanish are now available, improving precision and accuracy of categorization and providing faster time-to-value.
- Sentiment Packs – Pre-designed Sentiment Packs improve out-of-the-box sentiment accuracy and reduce the need for industry or use-case specific sentiment tuning by incorporating built-in knowledge from years of working with customers across all verticals.
- Emoticon Recognition – Over 100 new emoticons have been added to the Clarabridge platform and mapped to 35 standard forms for more precise social media sentiment measurement.
- UI Localizations – CX Studio is now equipped with UK English, Spanish and French UI to provide insights for global teams.
- Dashboard Versioning – Dashboard Versioning, housed within CX Studio, provides a safety net so CX analysts can try creative new approaches without jeopardizing the current visualization and dashboard layout.
- Organization Hierarchy – Updates to Org Hierarchy allow administrators to quickly and easily create personalized views for hundreds of users based on one operational dashboard.
Additionally, Clarabridge has added dozens of product enhancements to help users streamline CEM operations, increase flexibility, improve usability and speed up rendering and processing times for survey questions. These enhancements also allow for easier distribution of CX metrics and insights to operational teams. By automating the processes that bring feedback to frontline employees in real-time, business can truly operate based on customer feedback.
Clarabridge is the CEM solution of choice for the world’s top brands, including ADP, Amazon, Dell, United and more.
“Delivering the best possible customer experience is no longer optional. In order to be competitive and differentiate themselves from competitors, brands must prioritize customer experience,” said Fabrice Martin, VP of Product Management at Clarabridge. “According to Forrester, CX leaders outperformed the portfolios of CX laggards by 80 percent. Our most recent product upgrades are designed to further empower those CX leaders to stay ahead of their competition and to support their CEM programs as they grow and evolve over time.”
Clarabridge’s SaaS customer experience management solution helps hundreds of the world’s leading brands put customer feedback to work. Offering the most comprehensive solution for omni-source listening, accurate customer and text analytics, and real-time, guided action is why leading brands trust Clarabridge to power their CX programs and drive a customer focused strategy. The result: better customer experiences. For more information, visit www.clarabridge.com.
LaunchSquad for Clarabridge