CLARABRIDGE ANNOUNCES THIRD QUARTER SALES UP 50 PERCENT YEAR OVER YEAR
October 19, 2009 00:00 AM
Clarabridge, the leading provider of text mining software used by many Global 1000 companies to improve customer experience management (CEM), today announced a 50 percent growth in third quarter sales over the same quarter in 2008.
“Despite the down economy, we continue to expand our customer base because we address a critical component to the health and success of businesses across the board. Our solution helps companies quickly and accurately understand their customers’ needs so decision makers can make intelligent business decisions fast,” said Sid Banerjee, chief executive officer of Clarabridge. “Our early-adopter clients have seen the value our solution brings and are expanding readily into other areas of their enterprise. We’re also seeing growth with new customers as the ROI that our findings bring reaches more of the mainstream market.”
Clarabridge’s third quarter performance highlights include 14 new agreements with companies spanning a wide variety of industries, including:
- A leading global financial services company chose Clarabridge to analyze survey data captured from millions of its customers.
- A health benefits company serving tens of millions of members through its subsidiaries chose Clarabridge to incorporate member feedback into customer satisfaction initiatives.
- A multinational retailer selected Clarabridge to analyze over 75 million call center notes and other feedback generated from its customers on an annual basis.
- A top consumer electronics retailer selected Clarabridge to process and analyze historical data associated with over 20 million calls.
- An agreement with a renowned hotel chain will expand the Clarabridge solution enterprise-wide to process guest feedback from all U.S. resorts.
- An international hotel franchise selected Clarabridge’s solution to enhance guest and franchise satisfaction rate.
- A premier online content network that oversees the operations of a media giant’s entertainment, news, business and sports websites selected Clarabridge to analyze sentiment of consumer generated content.
- A world-renowned software company is expanding the use of Clarabridge’s solution to analyze social media and other web data to better understand its developer market needs.
In the third quarter, Clarabridge also announced new features and improvements to its Content Mining Platform (CMP) and launched a new social media analysis solution that integrates social media content with internal enterprise feedback for more meaningful analysis of customer data.
Earlier this week, Clarabridge also announced it will be holding its second annual C3 Customer Connections users conference this January. The conference is designed to bring together Clarabridge’s customers, partners and thought leaders from across the industry to openly discuss and exchange techniques for using text analytics for customer feedback, varying methodologies and best practices that drive CEM success across their businesses, and to explore new ways to help leverage these practices. To register, please visit: www.regonline.com/clarabridge.
Clarabridge is the leading provider of sentiment and text analytics software for customer experience management. Clarabridge provides Global 1000 enterprises with universal views of their customers through automatic collection, classification, sentiment analysis, and reporting on text-based verbatims found in voice of the customer feedback channels. The result is improved marketing, product/service offerings, operations and customer service. Clarabridge customers include AOL, B/E Aerospace, Capital One, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Gaylord Hotels, H&R Block, Intuit, Marriott International, Nissan, QVC, Inc., Sage North America, United Airlines, Walmart, Walgreens, and Wendys International. Clarabridge is privately held with headquarters in Reston, Va. For more information, visit www.clarabridge.com.