Clarabridge Brings its Wildly Successful Customer Experience Management Event to London
October 5, 2015 00:00 AM
LONDON–Clarabridge, Inc., the leading provider of Customer Experience Management (CEM) solutions for the world’s top brands, today announced that it is bringing its hugely popular Customer Experience event, Clarabridge Customer Connections (C3) conference, to London’s iconic Savoy Hotel. Hosted by Clarabridge and Engagor, 300 customer experience practitioners are expected to attend the inaugural European event on 28 October 2015.
“C3 is an exciting, dynamic, and collaborative event, not to be missed by anyone who is dedicated to making customer experience a strategic initiative”
C3 will showcase how top performing organizations are making data-driven decisions to go beyond customer satisfaction and loyalty to create brand advocates who love their business. Dynamic sessions featuring industry experts and Clarabridge and Engagor customers will span a wide range of topics from strategies to increase customer loyalty and decrease churn, to best practices for building a social customer care strategy. Sessions include:
- Scaling Global Customer Experience Through Social: Airbnb manages over 30 international social media profiles. Explore how Airbnb achieves success and provides service where and when their hosts and guests need it.
- Don’t be the “nice guy”. How a Confident Tone of Voice Improves Social Engagement: JUST EAT shares how they approach social media engagement and don’t settle on being “the nice guy.”
- Delivering Cutting-Edge Real-Time Social Customer Service: Traffic Scotland is setting the standard for social customer service. Learn how they engage with their customers in a timely, efficient manner, and are meeting rising customer expectations on social media.
- Ni Hao, Salut, Heg, Ola! CX Goes Global: ADP has taken their Customer Experience program across 17 countries, analyzing customer feedback in 13 languages. Learn their best practices, strategies, and tips for growing a global CX program.
- Getting Your House in Order: B&Q’s CEM Program: Find out why B&Q was shortlisted as a Finalist for Retail Week’s Customer Experience Insights Initiative of the Year 2015! Tim Jude, Customer Experience Insights Manager at B&Q, shares best practices for building a customer experience program, common mistakes you definitely don’t want to make, and his advice for making better use of the data you are already collecting.
Keynote speaker Jay Baer, a renowned business strategies and social media expert, will inspire attendees to create experiences that truly differentiate their brand. Mr. Baer is the best-selling author of 4 books examining how to deliver a winning customer experience, including the New York Times Best Selling Business Book, ‘Youtility’. Also at the conference, Clarabridge will announce a breakthrough product release that promises to make every CX program achieve rapid results while bringing the customer voice to life across the organization.
“C3 is an exciting, dynamic, and collaborative event, not to be missed by anyone who is dedicated to making customer experience a strategic initiative,” said Sid Banerjee, CEO, Clarabridge. “With inspiring keynotes, real-life case studies, and invaluable networking sessions, C3 attendees will come away with best practices and strategies directly from those in the know. They’ll learn not only what’s new, but what’s next.”
Clarabridge’s customer experience management platform helps hundreds of the world’s leading brands understand and improve the customer journey. Powered by the industry’s most sophisticated customer analytics engine, Clarabridge collects and transforms all forms of customer feedback into intelligence, allowing businesses to activate the voice of the customer across the enterprise. The result: happy, loyal customers. For more information, visit www.clarabridge.com.
Engagor, a Clarabridge company, is the most comprehensive platform for real-time social customer service and engagement. Engagor’s solution operationalizes customer analytics and helps business leaders present a more attuned organization—one that not only listens, but also adjusts to customer desires. With Engagor, businesses can track all conversations relating to their brand, filter out the noise, streamline engagement, and respond to what matters most to customers.