CLARABRIDGE CLOSES OUT EXTRAORDINARY YEAR WITH MORE THAN 60 PERCENT GROWTH
January 8, 2013 00:00 AM
Clarabridge, Inc., the leading provider of Customer Experience Management (CEM) powered through intelligent sentiment and text analytics, announced today that it closed out an outstanding 2012 with more than 60 percent sales growth over 2011. Furthering its mission to bring “Intelligent Customer Experience” to Global 1000 companies, Clarabridge marked 2012 with innovative product offerings, partnership growth, industry recognition and new and expanded client relationships with L’Orèal USA, United Airlines, Dell, QVC, B/E Aerospace, Toshiba and the Government of British Columbia, just to name a few.
Clarabridge’s 2012 business highlights include:
- Client Expansion and Retention: Clarabridge ended the year with 900 percent growth in EMEA, further expanding its presence overseas. The company also experienced more than 95 percent customer retention and expanded its services with more than 60 percent of its existing clients, bringing on additional sources, new enterprise users and product adoption.
- Product Innovation: Clarabridge had two major releases of its industry-leading Enterprise solution5.0and 5.5, which included market-changing enhancements like one-click root cause analysis, automated theme detection, real-time processing and alerting, comparative analysis and additional global capabilities, including Japanese language support. Clarabridge also released two new industry-defining products, Clarabridge Collaborate and Engage that ensure CEM organizations can operationalize customer feedback throughout the enterprise, route and respond to customer feedback in real-time and promote more meaningful and valuable relationships.
- Salesforce.com Relationship Growth: Clarabridge’s technology was incorporated into theSalesforce.com Radian6 Insight ecosystem to help organizations quickly understand text-based feedback to uncover actionable insights from social media conversations. The company also launched its Clarabridge App on the Salesforce.com App Exchange, allowing Salesforce.com customers to leverage intelligent routing to streamline and improve customer service.
- Partnership Expansion: Clarabridge prides itself in establishing best-in-class partnerships with other industry trailblazers and last year was no different. Clarabridge embarked on valuable relationships with companies, including Allegiance, Beyond the Arc, Connotate, Inc., Consulta Research, Corsential, Gnip,Intelligence Partner and Revinate.
- Industry Recognition: Clarabridge received notable industry recognitions, including being named to KM World‘s “100 Companies that Matter in Knowledge Management” and “Trendsetting Products of the Year” lists and Ovum ‘s “Contact Center Analytics Vendors in North America: Three to Watch” report. It was also honored with Customer Inter@ction Solutions‘ “CRM Excellence Award,” the Technology Services Industry Association’s”Recognized Innovator” distinction, Information Management‘s “40 Vendors We’re Watching” list and the TechAmerica Foundation’s “Cutting-Edge Technologies” award. Clarabridge’s CEO Sid Banerjee was also named to the Center for Innovative Technology’s GAP 50 Awards for being one of the most innovative entrepreneurs in Virginia.
- Customer Advisory Board: Clarabridge announced the members of its 2012-2013 Customer Advisory Board (CAB), made up of a group of businesses committed to excellence in customer experience, including Acer, Best Buy, Charming Shoppes, Inc., Gaylord, GE, General Mills, Intuit, PetSmart, Sage, USAA and Verizon.
- C3 Success: Clarabridge Customer Connections (C3) has quickly become the industry’s premier customerexperience event.Last year’s show had more than 350 attendees sharing best practices, emerging trends and strategies for customer experience initiatives. Charming Shoppes, Inc. and Intuit were recognized with Customer Excellence Awards for their achievements in improving customer experience with sentiment and text analytics. (Learn more about C3 2013 here.)
“Despite economic uncertainty in 2012, customer experience initiatives remain a top priority and a major competitive differentiator for businesses – a fact evident in Clarabridge’s expansion and success last year,” said Banerjee. “I’m tremendously proud of Clarabridge customers and our team for their commitment to the company and I’d like to thank our clients who brought us in as a partner to help them achieve intelligent customer experience. I’m excited about the future and look forward to continuing to change the customer experience process into 2013 and beyond.”
Clarabridge is the leading provider of Customer Experience Management (CEM) powered through intelligent sentiment and text analytics. Clarabridge enables Global 1000 enterprises to achieve a universal understanding of their customers by automatically collecting, classifying, scoring sentiment and analyzing qualitative data found in Voice-of-the-Customer (VoC) feedback channels. Insights extracted result in improved marketing, product/service offerings, operations and customer service across an organization. Clarabridge customers include B/E Aerospace, Charming Shoppes, Inc., Choice Hotels, Dell, E.ON, Expedia, Fidelity, Gaylord Hotels, Intuit, J.D. Power, L’Oréal, Marriott International, PetSmart, QVC, Inc., Sage North America, United Airlines, Walmart, Walgreens and Wendy’s International. Clarabridge is privately held with offices in Reston, Va. and London, U.K. For more information, visit https://www.clarabridge.comor on Twitter: @clarabridge.
Articulate Communications Inc.
212.255.0080, ext. 14