Clarabridge Helps Organizations Predict and Respond to Customer Feedback
November 11, 2015 00:00 AM
Reston, VA – Nov. 11, 2015 – Clarabridge, Inc., the leading provider of Customer Experience Management (CEM) solutions for the world’s top brands, today announced several key enhancements to its customer intelligence platform. These new features make it faster than ever to deploy accurate, actionable customer insights across an organization to drive increased value from CEM programs.
According to Gartner, 89% of businesses will compete on customer experience in 2016. A key component of delivering a superior customer experience is listening to and fully understanding the Voice of the Customer. Industry leaders recognize the value that this customer feedback data holds, but only when visible throughout an entire organization—from the executive suite to the front lines.
Clarabridge’s latest enhancements allow for increased visibility, accountability and responsibility for customer satisfaction across a business. Key features include:
- Alerting: New alerts within CX Studio, Clarabridge’s dashboard authoring environment, bring important customer issues to the attention of the right teams and individuals at the right time. The ability to respond immediately is critical for front-line operations and sales teams, compliance, legal and marketing teams. Powered by Clarabridge’s sophisticated NLP engine, the alerts can detect nuances within the feedback text that ensure precision and relevance.
- Dashboard Templates: Pre-designed templates tailored for various use cases enable the rapid creation of dashboards, taking the guesswork out of how to best present key insights. These template designs are based on Clarabridge’s experience with over 1,000 CEM implementations across many industries, taking into account the most actionable ways to present customer feedback data. These dashboards are dynamic, real-time views into the customer experience.
- Collaboration Tools: Users can now comment on CX Studio dashboards and interact with each other. This feature allows direction to be provided to the specific teams within an organization who can immediately address the feedback, before it begins to impact brand reputation and retention.
- Kiosk Survey Collection: New Clarabridge Survey apps for iPad and Android turn tablets into kiosk feedback stations. Customers can now provide instant feedback during key moments of truth without having to provide an email address or phone number, reducing survey fatigue and increasing response rates.
- Predictive Sentiment and Categorization: The Clarabridge platform now contains new self-learning algorithms that proactively make suggestions to users on ways to improve the understanding of customer sentiment. The Predictive Categorization features help users identify the categories (or topics) that matter most to customers, making the data more relevant to the business.
- Smart Tagging: Smart Tags automatically uncover hidden context in customer feedback data for richer customer, competitive and industry analysis.
“Today, delivering a superior customer experience is a differentiator – not only to individual customers, but to Wall Street,” said Nithi Vivatrat, Chief Product Officer at Clarabridge. “According to Watermark Consulting, customer experience leaders generated a total return 35 points higher than the S&P 500, with laggards posting total returns 45% lower than the S&P 500 average. This platform upgrade is designed to drive cross-functional CEM programs that deliver measurable business value. By empowering organizations to respond to customer needs quickly and efficiently, we’re helping them increase customer loyalty and profitability.”
Clarabridge’s customer experience management platform helps hundreds of the world’s leading brands put feedback to work. Powered by the industry’s most sophisticated customer analytics engine, Clarabridge collects and transforms all forms of customer feedback into intelligence, allowing businesses to activate the voice of the customer across the enterprise. Industry leaders including PetSmart, United Airlines, Virgin Active, Orbitz, and ADP use Clarabridge insights to inform key business decisions. The result: happy, loyal customers. For more information, visit www.clarabridge.com.