Clarabridge Honors 2019 Customer Experience Award Winners for North America
May 2, 2019 19:38 PM
MIAMI–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Clarabridge, Inc., the leading provider of Customer Experience Management (CEM) solutions for the world’s top brands, today announced the winners of its 2019 Customer Experience Awards for North America. Recipients were recognized at the close of the 11th annual Clarabridge Customer Connections (C3) event in Miami, Florida. This year, the reveal included a new “Partner of the Year” Award, which recognized EY for providing strategic business value to joint customers.
The awards honor Clarabridge customers across industries that have demonstrated a remarkable approach to customer experience. During a ceremony at the company’s C3 conference, Clarabridge presented awards in a total of five categories, recognizing organizations for exceptional CX programs, outstanding innovation, positive business outcomes, and holistic efforts to prioritize CX.
In addition to EY earning the premier Partner of the Year award, Clarabridge recognized the following honorees:
Luminary Award: Recognizes a company that has made a corporate shift to elevate customer experience to a top-tier business strategy.
- Expedia, the world’s travel platform, is determined to bring the world within reach for all. It has identified customer centricity as a strategic business imperative and is guided by the principle of understanding the perspective of customers and partners. Every team, from product design to marketing, considers the impact of their decisions on the customer experience.
- Travelers, a leading provider of property casualty insurance for auto, home and business, is an insurance company that cares. By linking customer experience data with core business outcomes, Travelers built a CEM program that revolves around empathy so that its customers can have peace of mind.
- United Airlines strives to connect people and unite the world. The company embraces emerging customer care technologies to build a great experience for every traveler, on every flight, every day. United Airlines has equipped its customer experience team with the tools and technology to efficiently identify accurate insights and implement meaningful action in order to create authentic connections with its employees and customers.
Innovation Award: Recognizes an organization whose CX program demonstrates out-of-the box thinking and/or new concepts to the business or industry.
- Bank of America, one of the world’s leading financial institutions, believes in the importance of treating each client and teammate as an individual and treating every moment as one that matters. With a deep understanding of the predictive strength of customer sentiment, emotion and effort, Bank of America is able to understand consumer preferences and go the distance to deliver for its clients, employees and the communities it serves.
- SharkNinja, a housewares industry innovator, is obsessed with consumer satisfaction. The company has made the voice of the customer the heartbeat of its organization by operationalizing customer feedback data into every facet of the business from product development, to process changes to service enhancements.
- USAA is committed to being the insurance provider of choice for the military community. With nearly 34,000 employees across the globe, USAA uses best-in-class technology to innovate and develop its company culture so that its employee base is able to facilitate the financial security of its members, associates and their families.
Revvie Award: Recognizes an organization with proven return on investment and bottom line revenue impact.
- ADP, the leading global technology company providing human capital management solutions, is changing the world of work. With a commitment to service excellence, the company is obsessed with the client experience and views the success of its client relationships as the key to success. ADP mined formerly untapped data sources to gain a deeper understanding of customer interactions across every channel, which allowed the company to drive increased value for clients.
- HCSC, the nation’s largest customer-owned health insurer, is dedicated to expanding access to high quality, cost-effective health care. With a robust customer care program allowing targeted, deep-dive analysis, HCSC encourages internal teams and external business partners to consider the Voice of the Customer when making business decisions.
- Humana is committed to helping millions of medical and specialty members achieve their best health. A proud leader in healthcare innovations and community wellness, Humana turns to customer feedback data to ensure it’s making a positive impact on every life touched and community served.
Diamond Award: Honors an organization whose CX program is multi-faceted and shines brightly within the organization. This CX program demonstrates vision, strategy, execution and results.
- Florida Blue, Florida’s Blue Cross and Blue Shield company, is on a mission to help people and communities achieve better health, serving more than 5 million health care members across the state. In 2018, the company announced its Customer First initiative, reorienting the company around the customer experience to remain a leading innovator enabling healthy communities.
- LogMeIn, a leading provider of cloud-based connectivity, is dedicated to unlocking the potential of the modern workforce. With frictionless technology, the company simplifies the way people interact with each other and the world around them. LogMeIn delivers a best in class customer experience through a multichannel digital support system that puts the consumer at the center of the company’s operations on both self-service and human-assisted channels.
- UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement is the nation’s largest business dedicated to serving the health and well-being needs of individuals 50 and older. To consistently deliver health and well-being benefits to 9 million seniors, the organization puts its customer experience program at the center of business operations and leverages advanced AI technology to evaluate performance, improve self-service options, and connect data across the business.
“It’s an honor to count all of the award winners as our esteemed partners,” said Mark Bishof, CEO at Clarabridge. “Clarabridge remains committed to providing best-in-class technology that meets consumers’ expectations for CX and drives business value by saving money, making money and reducing risk.”
Clarabridge helps the world’s leading brands take a data-driven, customer-focused approach to everything they do. Using AI-powered text and speech analytics, the Clarabridge experience management platform enables brands to extract actionable insights from every customer interaction in order to grow sales, ensure compliance and increase operational efficiency. For more information, please visit www.clarabridge.com.
LaunchSquad for Clarabridge
Annie Betz, 212.564.3665