CLARABRIDGE HOSTS 4TH ANNUAL CUSTOMER CONNECTIONS (C3) USERS CONFERENCE
March 5, 2012 00:00 AM
Clarabridge, Inc., the leading provider of sentiment and text analytics software to Global 1000 companies embracing Customer Experience Management (CEM), today gathered professionals and business leaders from across the globe at the kick off of its 4th Annual Customer Connections (C3) Users Conference held at the Doral Golf Resort and Spa Miami, Florida. From March 5-7, 2012, over 300 delegates will participate in exclusive educational sessions and gain professional insight into emerging and successful Voice of the Customer (VoC) initiatives. Attendees will also receive an exclusive introduction to the all new Clarabridge Enterprise (5.0) and its new module Clarabridge Collaborate.
More than 30 executives from global companies will present their successful strategies and experiences working with sentiment and text analytics deployments and to share insights around data driven business growth, cross-departmental collaboration and multichannel VoC. Participants will also attend customer-led sessions and interact with Clarabridge’s ecosystem of technology strategists and CEM practitioners. This year’s keynote speech, “What Makes a Good Voice of the Customer Program?” is presented by Bruce Temkin, Customer Experience Transformist and Managing Partner, Temkin Group & Chair, Customer Experience Professionals Association (CXPA).
“The notable line up of industry leaders participating at C3 demonstrates how the CEM industry is responding to VoC challenges,” said Sid Banerjee, CEO and Co-Founder, Clarabridge. “Our 2012 agenda provides attendees unparalleled access to real-life CEM strategies and the latest insights, technologies and initiatives available. Attendees will leave with a stronger understanding of how to drive successful VoC and CEM initiatives.” Additional presentations will be delivered by:
- Nicole Allen, Senior Program Manager Acer
- Wai Au, Director Customer Experience, Sage
- Jennifer Batley, Vice President Strategic Accounts, Walker
- Brad Barker, Business Consultant, EMC Corporation
- Scott Evans, Product Strategist, BazaarVoice
- Gary Fox, Executive Director of Customer Experience, Dell
- Kenny Hunter, Manager, Insights & Reporting, Best Buy
- Janna Ignatow, Sr. Solutions Manager, Expedia
- Chris Jones, Sr. Manager of Text Analytics, Zynga
- Rick Kelley, Director Operations and Customer Experience, Wendy’s
- Tina Kurtz, Sr. Strategy Manager- Process & Innovation, Walmart
- Stanley Lucas, Director of Customer Insights, Charming Shoppes
- Coleen Muegge, Program Manager, Consumer Analytics, GE Appliances
- Wynn Parrish, VP Product Support, B/E Aerospace
- Taylor Sanchez, Manager of Global Consumer Insights & Reporting, Estée Lauder Companies, Inc.
- Zouhair Sebati, Executive Director, Web Technology, Verizon
- Michael Silverman, Managing Director, Silverman Research
- Diane Simmons, Vice President, Customer Experience for Fidelity Personal and Workplace Investing, Fidelity Investments
- Debbie Tsusaki, Sr. Director Operations Planning & Delivery, Choice Hotels
- Rick Siegrist, Chief Innovation Officer, Press Ganey Associates
- Joseph P. Hughes, Sr. Executive, Social Media Practice Lead, Accenture
- Parrish Arturi, SVP, Customer Experience, Fidelity Investments
- Jared Anderson, Sr. Manager, Customer Experience Research, Best Buy
- Jonathan Sunberg, Senior Sales Director, Confirmit
- Jennifer Schmitt, Director Marketing, Customer Excellence, Siemens Industry, Inc.
- Steven Ramirez, CEO, Beyond the Arc
- Michelle Leschisin, SVP and Marketing Manager, Wells Fargo
- Rachel DiPento, Market Research Analyst, Charming Shoppes, Inc.
C3 2012 will also feature:
- 20+ sessions exploring a variety of topics, including operationalizing VoC, getting buy-in for your VoC strategy, incorporating the customer lifecycle into your CEM initiatives, leveraging social media for customer experience marketing, managing warranty liability, and more
- Navigator 5.0 and Clarabridge Collaborate introduction: Attendees will receive an exclusive introduction and training on Clarabridge 5.0 and to a new module Clarabridge Collaborate. Clarabridge will share up-to-date best practices and guidance on how to even more effectively collect, listen to, analyze, and now collaborate and operationalize on VoC insight.
- Educational workshops: Clarabridge executives will conduct in-depth trainings to showcase the versatility of Clarabridge solutions, including David Marko, SVP of Global Services, on leveraging social media data to improve experience, support and overall strategy. Tutorials include: Classify and Derive Insights with Ease: Use Clarabridge analytics to derive ROI driven insights and Using New Features of Clarabridge 5.0
The Clarabridge Customer Connections (C3) 2012 agenda is now available. For more information, please contact Keri Cook at firstname.lastname@example.org
Clarabridge is the leading provider of sentiment and text analytics software for customer experience management. Clarabridge enables Global 1000 enterprises to achieve a universal understanding of their customers by automatically collecting, classifying, scoring sentiment and analyzing qualitative data found in voice of the customer feedback channels. Insights extracted result in improved marketing, product/service offerings, operations and customer service across an organization. Clarabridge customers include AOL, B/E Aerospace, Charming Shoppes, Inc., Choice Hotels, Dell, Expedia, Gaylord Hotels, Intuit, J.D. Power, Marriott International, Nissan, QVC, Inc., Sage North America, United Airlines, Walmart, Walgreens and Wendy’s International. Clarabridge is privately held with offices in Reston, Va. and London, U.K. For more information, visit www.clarabridge.com or on Twitter: @clarabridge.