CLARABRIDGE LAUNCHES ‘CLARITY IN A NOISY WORLD’ LEARNING SERIES ON CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MANAGEMENT AND SENTIMENT AND TEXT ANALYTICS
June 27, 2011 00:00 AM
Clarabridge, Inc., the leading provider of sentiment and text analytics software implemented by many Global 1000 companies to improve customer experience management (CEM), today announced the launch of its learning series “Clarity in a Noisy World”, to focus on helping companies best create and implement their customer experience management (CEM) programs. Using case studies, ROI models, and insights from industry veterans and experts, Clarabridge hopes to provide companies with practical applications and strategies for listening to the voice of their customer, and ultimately using the insights gleaned to retain customers, identify operational efficiencies and reduce costs amongst other benefits.
“Economic realities require companies to focus on cost savings and customer loyalty as a route to increasing profits, moving customer experience management programs from a ‘should have’ to a ‘must have’,” said Sid Banerjee, chairman and CEO, Clarabridge. “That said, companies need to gain the knowledge of CEM strategies so they can set up their own programs and accompanying organizational changes. That could be as simple as a renewed focus company wide utilizing the new tools and listening platforms, or as involved as the creation of an entirely new group headed by a Chief Customer Officer. Whatever the level, our Clarity in a Noisy World series will help them with practical, real-world advice on what to do to turn the voice of their customer into actionable insights that improve the bottom line. “
Events are ongoing, and initially will include:
- Leveraging the Voice of the Customer to Create Measurable ROI – July 13th, 8:30-11:00 AM, Grand Hyatt, San Francisco, CA, with presentations from Clarabridge, Cisco, Logitech and Zynga. Register at:http://www.regonline.com/ClarabridgeSF (A second California event will be added in Los Angeles, email: email@example.com for details).
- Utilizing Customer Feedback to Guarantee Loyalty in Closed Loop Marketing Programs (Q32011)
- Chief Customer Officer and the Supporting Organization: The Steps Necessary for Implementing Effective CEM Programs across your Corporation (Q32011)
- Scaling up your VOC Program to Capture the Value of Big Data (Structured and Unstructured) (Q42011)
- Identifying Key CEM Goals and Strategies for Measuring Economic Impact on Your Organization (Q42011)
Clarabridge is the leading provider of sentiment and text analytics software for customer experience management. Clarabridge enables Global 1000 enterprises to achieve a universal understanding of their customers by automatically collecting, classifying, scoring sentiment, and analyzing qualitative data found in voice of the customer feedback channels. Insights extracted result in improved marketing, product/service offerings, operations and customer service across an organization. Clarabridge customers include AOL, B/E Aerospace, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Gaylord Hotels, Intuit, J.D. Power, Marriott International, Nissan, QVC, Inc., Sage North America, United Airlines, Walmart, Walgreens, and Wendy’s International. Clarabridge is privately held with headquarters in Reston, Va. and offices in San Francisco, Boston and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit https://www.clarabridge.com or Twitter: @clarabridge.