CLARABRIDGE LAUNCHES CONTENT MINING PLATFORM™ VERSION 3.3, PROVIDES FIRST ENTERPRISE-CLASS TEXT ANALYSIS PLATFORM
August 25, 2009 00:00 AM
Clarabridge, the leading provider of text analytics solutions that improve customer experience management (CEM), today announced the general availability of version 3.3 of its Content Mining Platform™ (CMP) solution. Clarabridge’s solutions are used by the Fortune 1000 to capture, transform, and analyze free-form customer feedback from social media, CRM systems, and customer feedback systems (email, surveys, chats). Clarabridge customers include AOL, Best Buy, Capital One, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Inc., Gap, Gaylord Hotels, H&R Block, Intuit, Marriott International, Sage North America, United Airlines, Wal-Mart and Walgreens, among others.
“Over the past three years, Clarabridge’s customers have increasingly expanded the use of our solution to support more and more sources of unstructured text-based customer feedback,” said Justin Langseth, Clarabridge’s president and chief technology officer. “They have expanded the deployment from departmental solutions to true enterprise deployments and have demanded more scale, expanded user capabilities, and a wider range of business analytics for customer analysis. We’ve listened to our customers, and CMP 3.3 provides enhanced enterprise performance, ease of use, powerful embedded reports, enhanced classification, an enhanced sentiment engine, and additional business analysis features that enable Fortune 1000 companies to gain even more insight into the true voice of their customers so they can improve their bottom-line decisions.”
Specifically, CMP 3.3 enhancements include:
- Enhanced Enterprise Performance: CMP 3.3 increases text mining and analysis speed by seven times while decreasing storage requirements by 50 percent for customers who are routinely managing more than a terabyte of data. The latest version also leverages 64-bit processors and includes support for enterprise security standards such as SAML (Security Assertions Markup Language) and SSO (Single Sign-On).
- Embedded Reports: Clarabridge 3.3 Navigator, which analysts use to configure a Clarabridge application as well as explore customer feedback, now provides embedded reports that can be run directly from within the Navigator interface and do not require use of a third party business intelligence application. Report results are returned in seconds for 10 million-plus document data sets, ensuring managers can make ultra-quick, yet fully informed, business decisions. New reports assist in the classification process and provide users with enhanced ad-hoc analysis capabilities. Since customers’ opinions about products and services are never static, these reports provide easier data exploration for managers who require up-to-the minute customer feedback analysis or who want to test-run their own particular hypotheses on a newly emerging subject or trend.
- Enhanced Classification: Clarabridge Navigator includes new ways to classify customer feedback using a combination of linguistic, Boolean, and statistical approaches. In addition, Clarabridge includes several new capabilities to auto-classify data and explore emerging trends. The process to build and maintain a classification model to achieve optimal balance between precision and recall has never been easier.
- Enhanced Sentiment: New sentiment engine enhancements improve the accuracy of sentiment calculation and scoring, ultimately helping mangers understand what drives negative and positive consumer feelings with a high degree of granularity and association.
- Enhanced Business Analysis Features: CMP 3.3 has added advanced statistical functionality to allow for real-time, predictive analytics and other advanced analytics. Manual statistical analysis approaches that used to take weeks can now be automated and immediately delivered in easy-to-use reports.
- Expanded Support for Enterprise Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse Platforms: CMP 3.3 also supports the latest business intelligence features provided by industry leaders such as Business Objects, Cognos, MicroStrategy, and Oracle, through upgrades and enhancements of CMP’s pre-packaged reporting objects and reporting meta-data. CMP 3.3 extends its support of specialized data warehousing platform providers including Netezza Corporation and Teradata Corporation. These enhancements expand customer options to leverage Clarabridge with preferred business intelligence and data warehouse platforms.
“In today’s economic climate, companies are placing even more importance on ensuring their customers are happy,” said Sid Banerjee, chief executive officer of Clarabridge. “At the same time, as our clients expand their use of voice of the customer solutions across the enterprise, they need to scale to meet an exponentially growing volume of customer feedback, and CMP 3.3 provides a solution that exceeds those requirements. With greater access to customer insights from across the enterprise, and more powerful insights derived from the voice of the customer, CMP 3.3 enables business managers across the enterprise to make quicker and more intelligent business decisions across marketing, product, customer-facing, and support operations.”
Clarabridge is the leading provider of text mining software for customer experience management. The Clarabridge Content Mining Platform™ provides Global 1000 enterprises an analytical view of text-based verbatims found in voice of the customer feedback channels such as call center notes, qualitative survey feedback, Web 2.0 content, online forums, reviews, and customer warranty forms. As a result, businesses can improve marketing, product/service management and customer service delivery. Clarabridge is privately held with headquarters in Reston, Virginia. Clarabridge customers include AOL, Best Buy, Capital One, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Inc., Gap, Gaylord Hotels, H&R Block, Intuit, Marriott International, Sage North America, United Airlines, Wal-Mart and Walgreens. For more information, visit www.clarabridge.com.