Clarabridge Sees Continued Growth in 2017, Boasting Over 91 New Customers and 60% Growth in North America
March 1, 2018 00:00 AM
RESTON, Va.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Clarabridge, Inc., the leading provider of Customer Experience Management (CEM) solutions for the world’s top brands, today announced 2017 to be a benchmark year of growth for the company. Successes were seen across the entire suite of CX products, however there was remarkable growth in particular on the CX Analytics and Clarabridge Engage platforms – transforming the way businesses approach their contact center.
CX Analytics is the backbone of the world’s most sophisticated Customer Experience Management and Contact Center Analytics Programs, providing the industry’s most accurate voice-to-text transcription and text analysis, turning customer touchpoints across all platforms into actionable insights through the power of artificial intelligence. As a tool, it doesn’t just listen to customers, it helps businesses to uncover depth and nuance in feedback, scale to their business needs, and pave the way towards solutions. Key milestones include:
- Technology Enhancements: This year our platform saw enhanced machine learning capabilities including the detection of customer cries for help, suggestions, and requests. We added 3 full new languages: Thai, Bahasa Indonesia and Tagalog. We also continued to build our robust contact center-specific library of lexicons, templates and models, resulting in even more accurate feedback analysis. Finally, we added interactive data discovery features to our dashboards coupled with a full suite of case management tools and workflows.
- Platform Growth: In 2017, CX Analytics saw an 85% increase in the number of analyses run on the platform. Our increase in CX Analytics users led to a 35% increase in the number of Feedback Records analyzed and a 33% increase in the average number of users online at any one time.
- Industry-specific successes: While CX Analytics is utilized across a wide variety of industries, we saw 40% growth among the Healthcare and Insurance industries in addition to the Financial Services industry. To better support these customers in gleaning actionable insights from their contact centers, we released several enhancements to dashboards, connectors and categorization templates tailored to their specific needs.
- Recognition of Excellence: In April, we were recognized in Forrester’s Wave Report of Customer Feedback Management Platforms. As we were also recognized in Forrester’s Wave Report of Big Data Text Analytics Platforms in 2016, we are the only company to be recognized for powerful text analysis in two separate Forrester Wave Reports.
“We started 2017 laser-focused on creating even more opportunities for companies to gain deep and nuanced customer insights through the power of AI and next generation analytics not only in their contact centers, but across all of their customer interactions,” said Mark Bishof, CEO of Clarabridge. “With this in mind, we were inspired to make advancements to our platforms that have helped businesses amplify the voices of their consumers, gain useful insights, and drive results. We’re excited to continue this great work into the year ahead.”
2017 also saw improvements to our Clarabridge Engage product— this social media management tool allows brands to listen to their customers, delight and engage them online, and understand them through advanced analytics in order to build a stronger community and improve key metrics. Milestones for Clarabridge Engage include:
- Technology Enhancement: In 2017 we added a Crisis Management Solution to our Clarabridge Engage suite of products. This solution leverages customization and automation to aid companies in preparing for the unexpected, making it the most powerful crisis management feature on the market.
- Platform Growth: Our updates resulted in 91 new marquee customers using the platform. For those customers who were early adopters of the Clarabridge Engage suite of products, we saw over a 90% renewal rate, serving as an incredible proof point of the necessity and effectiveness of having an industry leading social analytics strategy.
- Satisfied Customers: We had a year of phenomenal customer satisfaction. Our customer care team has a CSAT rating of 2.8 on 3 with an average first response time on chat of less than 15 seconds. Customer satisfaction was also bolstered by launching Success Packages, offering our customers 3 tiers of support for our Clarabridge Engage suite in order to ensure tailored levels of customer service through bespoke dashboards to meet all industries and business sizes.
Building on the momentum of 2017, Clarabridge is looking forward to continued investment in improvements targeted at the contact center and our customers in the healthcare, insurance, and banking industries; even more sophisticated artificial intelligence-driven capabilities; and deeper insights into customer satisfaction.
Clarabridge’s SaaS customer experience management solution helps hundreds of the world’s leading brands put customer feedback to work. Offering the most comprehensive solution for omni-source listening, accurate customer and text analytics, and real-time, guided action is why leading brands trust Clarabridge to power their CX programs and drive a customer focused strategy. The result: better customer experiences. For more information, visit www.clarabridge.com.
LaunchSquad for Clarabridge
Chelsea Hoedl, 617-945-1915