Clarabridge’s Seventh Annual C3 Conference: A Must-Attend Event for Leading Customer Experience Practitioners
April 15, 2015 00:00 AM
Reston, VA – April 15, 2015 – Clarabridge, Inc., the leading provider of Customer Experience Management (CEM) solutions for the world’s top brands, today announced that its seventh annual Clarabridge Customer Connections (C3) conference, will return to the iconic Fontainebleau Miami Beach Hotel from June 22-24 2015. With over 450 attendees expected to attend this year, it remains the largest gathering of expert customer experience (CX) professionals in the world.
In addition to hands-on training workshops, C3 will feature two tracks designed specifically for business and technical users responsible for corporate and department-wide CEM programs. Business leaders will learn best practices and gain practical advice from their peers on furthering CX initiatives, and technical leaders will learn how to perfect the art and science of understanding the customer voice with customer analytics technologies.
With an all-star speaker line up, attendees will learn how to manage and operate the growing universe of customer feedback to improve business results while creating happy customers. Also at the conference, Clarabridge will announce a breakthrough product release that promises to make every CX program achieve rapid results while bringing the customer voice to life across the organization.
This year’s theme, “Illuminate. Fascinate. Innovate.” will help CX leaders transform their CEM program from merely delivering customer satisfaction to evolving the business. C3 will demonstrate how CX leaders are “illuminating” the voice of the customer to make data-driven business decisions that result in savings and growth. Keynote speaker, Sally Hogshead, will inspire attendees to “fascinate” their customers with techniques from her book “How to Fascinate,” and CEM innovators will share new ways to understand customer sentiment and make improvements to predict the future needs of customers.
C3 will showcase more than 30 dynamic sessions featuring industry experts and Clarabridge customers. Presentations will span a wide range of topics from strategies to increase customer loyalty and decrease churn, to best practices for disseminating CX data throughout the organization, to tactical tips for using the Clarabridge platform. Sessions include:
- Predictive Customer Analytics address by Colin Shaw, CEO & Founder of Beyond Philosophy: Attendees will gain practical advice on using customer experience data to predict customer loyalty. Shaw will also prescribe tactics and strategies to prevent churn based on what customers really want from businesses.
- Interactive CX Workshop with Bruce Temkin, CX Transformist and Managing Partner of the Temkin Group: Attendees will learn the five trends that are reshaping CX and gain practical advice for implementing these changes across their business.
- How Emotion Drives Customer Behavior: In this panel hosted by Christine Crandell, a 25-year B2B expert in market strategy, Clarabridge customers will share how they analyze customer sentiment and use it to drive business decisions.
- Transforming the Digital Customer Experience: Panelists will discuss everything from design best practices to metrics and measurement of the digital customer experience.
- Other interactive sessions led by CX leaders from Verizon, GE Healthcare, Jarden, Rackspace, Aetna, Station Casinos, Country Financial, InfusionSoft and more.
At C3, Clarabridge will be honoring top CX practitioners and programs with Customer Experience Champion (CXC) awards. The panel of judges for these awards includes CX visionaries Bruce Temkin and Colin Shaw as well as Susan Ganeshan, CMO of Clarabridge. Awards will be presented for five separate categories of CX excellence.
Additionally, because research proves that lessons learned stick when delivered in a fun atmosphere, attendees will enjoy a private performance by three-time GRAMMY award winner, Ne-Yo.
“There’s nothing more impactful than having the world’s leading businesses come together with a common mission,” said Sid Banerjee, CEO of Clarabridge. “Each year we work with industry veterans to deliver information about the latest CEM practices and strategies. This is your chance to ignite your customer experience initiatives by leaning on the shoulders of your peers. And, we don’t forget to make it memorable! With stars like Temkin, Shaw, Crandell, and Ne-Yo as our entertainer, this year promises to be exciting on many fronts.”
Clarabridge’s customer experience management platform helps hundreds of the world’s leading brands understand and improve the customer journey. Powered by the industry’s most sophisticated customer analytics engine, Clarabridge collects and transforms all forms of customer feedback into intelligence, allowing businesses to activate the voice of the customer across the enterprise. The result: happy, loyal customers. For more information, visit www.clarabridge.com.