COVID-19 Categorization Library
One of the highest priorities for our clients at the moment is understanding the Coronavirus-related issues their customers are experiencing. Clarabridge created a COVID-19 Categorization Model template to distill the influx of questions and concerns surrounding the pandemic, helping companies prioritize their response plans for the greatest impact. The COVID-19 Model encompasses a library of topics about the Coronavirus that we see people mentioning across industries. As always, our Professional Services team can help you apply the model to your analysis efforts. Simply:
COVID-19 Categorization Library: The image displayed above (click to enlarge) illustrates the structure of the COVID-19 Model that can be applied to any unstructured data set to understand and analyze topics of conversation related to the Coronavirus pandemic.
CUSTOMER STEP BY STEP
Loading the Clarabridge COVID-19 Model
STEP ONE: Create a New Model and use the Categorization Model templates to bring in the COVID-19 Template by selecting “Create new from Industry Standard Model”:
STEP THREE: Run Classification and the model will be loaded and updated with your data:
BEST PRACTICES: Model Updating
As the COVID-19 Library gets updated, make sure to download the updated version and merge it with your original model to update your existing model with the new changes.
Always Keep in Mind:
- Review before Merge: It’s always best practices to review the changes first to ensure they align to your use case.
- Keep it Clean: We recommend having only one LIVE version of the model to avoid confusion and allow for continuity across dashboards.
- Communication is Key: For downstream users, if you notice that changes are more significant in dashboards, we also recommend sending out an email giving them a heads up about the updates.
- The Model is a Living Document: Although there are updates being made regularly, the changes are not major and will not overhaul any insights as you move forward with analysis.
- Don’t Hesitate to Ask for Assistance: The Clarabridge Services Team can help with this process or clarify any questions.