Sky Increases Engagement and Improves Customer Service
With over 13 million customers, Sky, the popular media, entertainment and telecommunications company, has an incredible volume of data and feedback from its growing audience. It was looking for a solution that would improve metrics such as average time to first response, eliminate the need to manually complete tasks, fully leverage data to shape the company’s social media strategy and facilitate workflows that would improve agent efficiency.
After a competitive tender process for its UK and Ireland business, Sky selected Clarabridge Engage as the best solution based on its ability to help the company listen to their customers, analyze what they’re saying, enable effective engagement, and deliver superior customer service.
- Answers approximately 70% of all the simple queries that come from social channels
- Prioritize queries related to customer service over less urgent requests
- Resolves 86% of customers queries on channel and only increased the team size by seven
- Increased its engagement rate from 60% to 100%
- Decreased its average time to first response from over seven hours to around forty-five minutes
- Customer satisfaction is now 93% rather than 62% before Engage was deployed