As internet access increases across the globe, advancement in technologies such as 5G networks and the rising prevalence of smart devices are changing the way that people watch television, video conference and utilize subscription-based services in their day-to-day lives.
Operating within a highly competitive space, modern media and technology companies must constantly compete for subscriber retention and global market share.
In order to meet subscribers’ heightened expectations, appeal to global audiences and rise above the competition, today’s media and technology companies must integrate insights from across their customer feedback sources, develop empathetic solutions based on a deep understanding of the customer journey, and consistently offer a customer experience that has been optimized across touchpoints.
Tune in to our virtual event to hear guests from Forrester Research, Sky and Clarabridge discuss:
- Best practices for using omnichannel insights to create a better customer experience
- Customer experience lessons we learned from 2020
- How to measure success at each step of the customer journey
- Customer Experience Transformation in Media and Technology – Lessons from 2020, Sid Banerjee, Clarabridge
- Benchmark Customer Journeys To Drive Emotional Engagement, Joana van den Brink-Quintanilha, Forrester
- Customer Case Study with Sky, Nick MacFarlane